Monday, May 10, 2010

WORST DAY EVER/Followed by THE BEST DAY EVER!

Part 1: Worst day ever

So sunday as you know was Mothers day Hangin with my mother was quite enjoyable we went to Billygans and had breafast but it then was of course ruined by another family gathering with my Grammy >:C
1) She always tries to correct me whenever I go there (even though I was right and she was wrong I know this for a fact)
2) She wasn't very thankful of her mothers day present but she was thankful for my Aunt's
3) She offered to get me a drink but when I asked for water she says "Well you know what it's mother's day so you can get it yourself)
4) I am the only teenager in the family so I started to text Rosie to get me through the torture but then My grammy asks me to stop since I was in "The grown-up circle" she wanted to talk to me but she didn't even talk to me once I did stop (and she was leting my cousins do whatever they wanted)
5) I offered to take my cousins to the park but she said they would be too tired for dinner (even though at that moment they were running around in a sprinkler) she also said that the park was a long walk (which it was not considering I have walked there before in a matter of 5 minutes).
6) She is not very supportive of my dream to become an actress.
7) Delaney came over and was having troubles again and decided to dump them on me...

Part 2: The best day ever.
1) Rosie made me feel better about everything.
2) Russel and I are awesome and are throwing a party for ourselves for the ashland trip in advo.
3) Was suprised to find that Rosie didn't give me a sandwhich for lunch but Pizza and a Gronola bar and her wonderful boyfriend Kevin brought me grahm crackers. Thanks a bunch for that guys. :)
4) DANCE WAS SHORT!
5) Matthew and Ben always make me feel loved in dance with the many hugs they give me.
6) Went to starbucks with Rosie before going to coffee house since the coffee there is quite nasty people got mad at us.
7) Rosie and I read an amazing poem called "The bird is the Word" in a matter of five minutes and we rocked it.

The End
P.S. Rosie always makes my day better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment