Friday, May 7, 2010

I am a Blabber Mouth (Beware)

So certain people have been saying I need to blog more *cough cough* so here I go...

Ok so I was really depressed (not really just a figure of speach) cause I was going to miss my sisters wedding to go to the ashland trip for theatre. Well she is going to get married to this boy chris whom she has not known very long (but whatever I just wanted to be able to go to the wedding) anyways my mother told me today that shes not getting married HURRAY. Im not sure why she's not I think they're still planing too but it won't be able to happen during memorial day weekend So I shall be there (maybe who knows what the future holds). I think my Padre might of talked to her about it cause K spud was a bad person who accidentally told him that they were getting married even though my sister hadn't told him yet...hehehe....I am a blabber mouth sometimes...well so that's all for now also thinking about changing my blog name Im not sure yet cause I just said Rawr for that's all I could think of.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment