Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hot Dog

Oh dear goodness (I put this in blue because it reminded me of my day)
It was super hot out today I enjoyed it except I thought it was going to be just a normal weather day but I was wrong so I wore capri-sweats which were very hot.. My shirt didn't match So I declared today May 12, 2010 don't match day (even though it sort of did match a little.....)
My shoes made my feet look small and everyone freaked out and kept putting their foot next to mine.
During Core me and Boston danced the whole time It was lots of fun we danced to the song "The Show" By Lenka My favorite song at the moment.
Rosie Brought her Camera and we all had tons of fun taking pictures and messing around luckly none of us broke our legs jumping off of high ledges to get the "High School Musical Pose". Also Kevin pointed out how me and Rosie together are Rose Budd It made me really happy, I mean come on that's just awesome.
In composition I found out I was also sopposed to read chapter 3 of lord of the flies not just chapter 2, So now Im behind on that :(
Biology was boring as always Ms. Marring wasn't making any sense as always.
Dance we learned disgusting things about the bones of the body (That is not the thing that grossed me out she told us about how your Pelvic Bone opens when you give birth ICK :P)
Then school was over HURRAY!! But Miles was upset with me for not going to pop culture because I had homework.
But then Matthew rode the bus and we talked about life as always.
So overall (besides the school day) It was a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment